The School of Architecture is dedicated to graduating architects who
- Have artistic sensitivity and creative powers to plan, and execute designs with, socio cultural, environmental and technological aspects of architecture.
- Will have intellectual growth and the capacity to develop creative and responsible solutions to unique and changing problems.
- Will acquire the individual capabilities necessary for the competent practice of architecture and lifelong learning.
- Are well acquainted with a wide range of contemporary design approaches.
- Understand architecture as a creative, productive, innovative, and responsible practice.
- Will have the ability to critically analyse building designs, built forms, built environment and conduct post occupancy evaluation studies.
- Have the skill to work and manage collaboratively with teams of architects and other experts involved in the building industry.
- Can understand and recognize the diversity of user needs, values, behavioural norms, social patterns as they relate to the creation of the built environment.